Earn Your International Teaching Certificate and Further Your Skills After Trini U Places You in a School Abroad

If you already have a Bachelor’s Degree and wish to teach English abroad, why not get a Trini U Degree while you are at it? We are currently offering pre-arrival classes designed to make you a marketable and skilled English instructor.This two month certificate program includes classes with experienced professors, practicum hours with limited English proficient students, as well as cultural and foreign language training.

Our professors will guide you so that you can practice the most advanced teaching techniques in small group settings. This process will be comfortable and stress free. Upon completion of the program, you will have the experience necessary to make up to $60,000. per year in Japan, Chile, Brazil, South Korea, the Middle East, etc.

Scholarships are available.